Other Benefits of Massage Therapy or Body Work
In the United States, health care costs continue to go through the roof and we are bombarded with chemicals and drugs. Now, more than ever, it’s important to look into all options for maintaining your health.
Massage and bodywork therapies are useful for treatment of all the conditions below and more:
- Alleviate low-back pain better than drugs and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain and tension headaches.
Your award-winning therapist will prescribe the BEST plan for your health. And you’ll discover that as you implement your plan consistent use of massage will enhance everything you do. Be sure to ask for your own Personalized BluePrint!
Read our blog for studies, examples, and more detail about how a great massage can improve your life. For the best massage in St. Paul call Cade!