Stress can transform a happy person into a mess of nerves, anger and discontentment. Here are a couple tips that will help you control stress in your life. Click here for the article.
Health Tip: Keep Stress in Check
Latest Mental Health News
(HealthDay News) — Stress can creep into your daily life, affecting your health and your ability to perform everyday tasks.
The Cleveland Clinic suggests how to help combat stress:
- Soak in a warm bath or read a good book.
- Practice breathing exercises, indulge in a massage, or ask your partner for a backrub.
- Jot down your thoughts in a journal or listen to some relaxing music.
- Indulge in a nap, spend time visiting with a friend, or take a walk.
- Take time to reflect spiritually.
- Practice gentle stretching.
— Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2014 HealthDay. All rights reserved.